Dear School of the Osage Students, Families, and Community-
As conversations continue to be held regarding the academic calendar for the 2022-2023 school year, the draft which is nearly identical to this year’s seems to be the front runner. The BOE and administration understand that families, staff and students would like clarity on this for planning purposes. We are still on track to get the student calendar approved at the February 28th Board Meeting.
- For the COVID dashboard, please click here. Thank you for your patience and collaboration as we work together to keep the focus on students and their learning.
- Check out another of our excellent Osage seniors by clicking here.
- Courtwarming 2022 will be held on Friday, February 4. Click here for courtwarming spirit days for each building.
- Monday, February 7, 2022 is open for Extended Learning. Click here the Extended Learning Program calendar. We have added additional dates since the start of the school year.
- Save the date for the Spring Parent Teacher Conferences on Monday, February 28, 11 am - 7 pm. More information to come.
- Winter One Acts is February 24 & 25 at 7:00 pm at OHS Cummings Auditorium. Tickets will be available for purchase soon. You can click here for more information.
- The Always Osage/Osage Heartbeat Initiative is an awareness program sponsored by the Osage Family Partnership that addresses topics such as: substance use prevention, suicide prevention, bullying prevention, mental health awareness and emotional health awareness. T-shirts are available for purchase by clicking here. Order by January 28.
- If you are interested in purchasing Osage Strength & Conditioning apparel - click here. Order by January 28.
- Osage Cares would like you to participate in the 3rd Quarter Wellness Challenge. Click here for more information on how to set an attainable personal wellness goal and work to achieve it!
- Summer School will be June 7 - June 30, 2022 from 8 am - 3:00 pm (Tuesdays - Fridays). Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day. More information to come.
- Project Graduation cards are $15 per card and are available to purchase at the high school office or by a high school senior.
- The Project Graduation fundraiser, in partnership with the Ice Cream Factory and Hy-Vee, runs through February 1st. For every pint sold, a dollar is given back to project graduation. Vouchers can be found at the high school office or a high school senior.
- For event information, you can easily access by clicking here for the Osage Fan Plan.
- If you or someone you know are in need of assistance of any type, please reach out- we have a variety of resources available and/or can connect you with other organizations. Contact us via our Indian Support Hotline at 573-552-8878 or [email protected].
Dr. Laura Nelson
*Indian Support Hotline:
573-552-8878 or [email protected]
Additional Community Support Resources:
Hope House Food Pantry at (573) 365-0099
Camden County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 346-6145
Miller County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 692-0426