Dear School of the Osage Students, Families, and Community-
We are pleased to be back in gear for the second semester of this school year. We are looking forward to increasing our limits on athletic and activity event attendance from two tickets per participant to four tickets per participant, inclusive of pep band. Our current situation with “COVID absences” is the best it’s been all year. We’d like to keep this going. If you suspect your child was exposed to COVID-19 during the winter break, has symptoms, or is waiting on test results, please contact your child’s school and do not report to school. Keeping students at home when any COVID-19 symptom is present has proven to be a very effective mitigation strategy in an effort to keep schools open. You can check out our COVID dashboard by clicking here.
- Please note Monday, January 18th is a holiday and there will be no childcare services or zoom calls.
- Click here for information about streaming SOTO sports from the Middle School and High School buildings. Be sure to subscribe and check out this week's schedule.
- Senior Excellence, The Osage Way - click here.
- The Osage Cares January Challenge is about eating smart and being active. Join this free 6 week class offered via zoom meeting by our partners at Mizzou. Click here for details.
- The next Five Tribes OFP Zoom meeting is scheduled for TOMORROW- Thursday, January 7 at 12:30 pm. This is an informal conversation regarding thoughts and perceptions regarding what is working, what can be improved, address any parent questions/concerns and learn about district updates. Please click here for the zoom link and enter the Meeting ID #: 91771651419 & Passcode: 581864. If you would like to call in, dial: 1-301-715-8592, passcode: 581864. All are welcomed and encouraged to participate!
Dr. Laura Nelson
*Indian Support Hotline:
573-552-8878 or [email protected]
Additional Community Support Resources:
Hope House Food Pantry at (573) 365-0099
Camden County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 346-6145
Miller County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 692-0426