Dear School of the Osage Students, Families, and Community-
- Central Registration started TODAY for all students in grades 6-12 and all families new to the district. Visit Osage High School from 12 - 7 pm today or tomorrow, August 13th from 8 am - 3 pm. Safety protocols will be in place to protect all attendees. For more information click here.
- The Miller County Health Department has extended their office hours every Wednesday until 7:00 pm through the month of August to allow students the opportunity to receive the required back to school vaccines. Scheduled appointments are recommended but walk-ins are welcome. Check out the Miller County Facebook page for more information.
- iPad Insurance is being made available to families K-12 at the discounted rate of $10 per student. This program covers incidental damage such as screen breaks and case damage with a $15 deductible, and lost/stolen devices with a $50 deductible. You can enroll your child's device in this program by paying through MySchoolBucks, or by paying in person at any school office.
- Online registration is open and available here.
- Ever wonder what 400 pairs of socks look like? Thank you to the LOTO Idiot’s Club for a wonderful donation of Bombas socks. We’ll have plenty of happy feet around the district!
Dr. Laura Nelson
*Indian Support Hotline:
573-552-8878 or [email protected]
Additional Community Support Resources:
Hope House Food Pantry at (573) 365-0099
Camden County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 346-6145
Miller County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 692-0426