Dear School of the Osage Students, Families, and Community-
- Our Fall 2020 reentry plan is posted to our website. Click here for the full plan.
- Online registration is open and available here.
- Today are FREE sports physicals at Osage High School from 3:30-6:30. Click here for the flyer. Remember, you need to have a physical on file to participate, beginning your first practice of the season. Check out our website here for more information.
- iPad Insurance is being made available to families K-12 at the discounted rate of $10 per student. This program covers incidental damage such as screen breaks and case damage with a $15 deductible, and lost/stolen devices with a $50 deductible. You can enroll your child's device in this program by paying through MySchoolBucks, or by paying in person at any school office.
- The Miller County Health Department will be extending their hours every Wednesday until 7:00 pm starting August 5th. Extended hours will continue through August and allow for parents and students the opportunity to receive the required back to school vaccines. Scheduled appointments are recommended but walk-ins are also welcome. Check out the Miller County Facebook page for more information.
Dr. Laura Nelson
*Indian Support Hotline:
573-552-8878 or [email protected]
Additional Community Support Resources:
Hope House Food Pantry at (573) 365-0099
Camden County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 346-6145
Miller County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 692-0426