Dear School of the Osage Students, Families, and Community-
At Monday night’s meeting, the BOE approved the student calendar for next school year. This calendar contains all the same features our current calendar utilizes. School of the Osage will be hosting a parent night for families and students preschool - 8th grade at Heritage Elementary TOMORROW, March 3. Stop by for an hour of fun between 5:30 - 7:30 pm. There will be food and prizes!!! Many staff members from around the district will be on hand to providing information, inspiration, pizza and much more. Click here if you would like additional information.
- Effective yesterday, March 1, School of the Osage patrons will not experience a service fee when utilizing a credit card for payments.
- Click here for the board approved 2022-2023 Academic Student Calendar. The first day of classes is August 23, 2022. The last day of classes is May 26, 2023.
- Winter One Acts has been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 8 at 7:00 pm at OHS Cummings Auditorium. To purchase tickets click here. For more information, click here.
- Give Hope, Give Life, Give Blood, Give More Adventures!! Blood is desperately needed. There is currently a nationwide shortage of blood. You can help that need by donating blood next Wednesday (March 9) at the NHS sponsored Blood Drive. Our goal this year is 75 units. An added bonus this year is a Free CBCO 1/4 zip-pullover for all donors. Click here for more information on how to donate next Wednesday.
- Check out another of our excellent Osage seniors by clicking here.
- Next in our series of facility tours, click here to visit the high school art room.
- Kindergarten Registration will be April 1st & April 8th by appointment. Parents may register online here or by calling Heritage Elementary 573-365-5341. Click here for more information.
- Summer School will be June 7 - June 30, 2022 from 8 am - 3:00 pm (Tuesdays - Fridays). Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day, click here for more information.
- As part of SOTO’s course offerings, high school students have the option to take classes at the Lake Career and Technical Center (LCTC). An online course request form must be completed by March 31, 2022. Click here for more information.
- Project Graduation is now seeking items for a silent auction that will be held March 30. Spirit wear, gift cards, trips and tickets are a few ideas. All donations are appreciated. Please send to Courtney Steen at the middle school.
- The Project Graduation Silent Auction will be March 30, 2022 at JB Hooks. Tickets for the silent auction are now on sale for $15 or $20 at the door. If you would like to purchase your tickets in advance please contact the high school office.
- The COMC Mobile Dental Unit will be at the high school campus for six weeks, starting April 11. If your student is not signed up to receive services, and you would like your student to be seen, please click here to fill out the interest form. This can be turned into your students' school office or emailed directly to COMC at [email protected]. This year's consent forms must be completed in order to have your child seen from the COMC Mobile Dental Unit. Questions? Call 573-836-7061.
- For the COVID dashboard, please click here. Thank you for your patience and collaboration as we work together to keep the focus on students and their learning.
- For event information, click here for the Osage Fan Plan.
- The Osage Cares 3rd Quarter Wellness Challenge ends March 21. Once you've achieved your 3rd Quarter Goal, click here and fill out the google form to qualify for the incentive drawing. Click here for more information.
- If you or someone you know are in need of assistance of any type, please reach out- we have a variety of resources available and/or can connect you with other organizations. Contact us via our Indian Support Hotline at 573-552-8878 or [email protected].
Dr. Laura Nelson
*Indian Support Hotline:
573-552-8878 or [email protected]
Additional Community Support Resources:
Hope House Food Pantry at (573) 365-0099
Camden County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 346-6145
Miller County Community Assistance Hotline at (573) 692-0426